Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hello and welcome!

Hello and welcome to this little blog of horrors. This blog is sort of a more fleshed out version of a tumblr blog I was off-and-on keeping just for the sake of keeping track of various horror movies I'd been watching. I, personally, don't really care for the Tumblr format, so I just switched over to blogger so I can hopefully keep it a little more organized.

I've been a fan of horror movies since I was a kid, although I've never really been as hardcore int them as other people, and I generally sort of just watch them as I stumble across them, so I have unusually large holes in my list of seen movies. I've never actually yet gotten around to seeing any of the Evil Dead movies, for example, but I have seen a rather large number of other movies (This is actually true of any genre I enjoy. I am a huge sci-fi fan and it's practically the only thing I read, but I only saw the Alien movies about a year ago. I am sorry, universe). I generally enjoy most horror movies I see, I don't pretend to be an enlightened film viewer, just someone looking for that elusive scare. I am really overly fond of 80's and early 90's movies that feature animatronics.

I'll probably also be including posts on spooky TV shows, documentaries, comics, books or other forms of horror media.With some possible forays into spooky non-fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...